Saturday, September 5, 2009

18 PL

On Friday, after the exam was over, we screamed, we shrieked, we threw hands up in the air almost feeling hysterical upon mistakes we made in the paper, we decided to go out for dinner to take our edges off a bit. It was all fun until the very end when we met someone so ‘out of the box’ that we should totally put him back into it and never let him out ever again! It was supposed to be this fun:

Time Square





These dudes showing their tickets to Final Destination

Dinner at Gas-oline

So on our way back, as usual we (me and yilian) were taking the monorail back to our faculty to take my car and head back to KTSN. It all started mundanely as we moved into the carriage and found our seats. And something to highlight on is that I was wearing a pair of sunglasses to conceal the fact that my left eye was a bit erythematous with a bit of localized swelling on the lower eyelid (somehow my left eye has gotten a bit sensitive lately with recurrence of swelling, the kind which mimics a big mosquitoes’ bite). Anyway, yea, I know wearing a pair of sunglasses at night is a bit out of place and I understand people will definitely have comments upon that because me myself as well will have comments too if put into the situation. However, we normal people will also usually just keep the comments to ourselves instead of ditching them all out in the person’s face like some kind of wacko+psycho+severely mental-retarded moron. And yes, no surprise, there was actually this wacko+psycho+severely mental retarded-moron person who really got on my tits. He was this middle age lousy-looking man who I think wearing a lousy white shirt stained yellowish black and a pair of oversized-boxer-looking pants (and maybe it’s really a boxer but he just liked to wear it out). Something you’d refer to as pyjamas. So c’mon, seriously before you comment on my sunglasses, go fix your wardrobe first moron!
Okay, he commenced his speech by talking in Cantonese about why the hell I have to go and wear the sunglasses at night as if I am blind or very ugly looking that I should go and seek for plastic surgery or I have a hideous scar on my face or something. I was darn flabbergasted hearing someone talking to me like that but of course I pretended I didn’t hear it because I thought he would cease himself after some soliloquy so I wouldn’t have to be the mad girl arguing with a man in the monorail. And darn it! I was wrong, he stupidly continued on with his speech on his own and I couldn’t stand it I decided to talk to yilian in English to make it clear to him I didn’t understand a thing he was saying, hinting him to f*ck off. But apparently that wasn’t enough because he did not care if I understood or not and carried on to talking about my mother father and family! And by then I was already shouting s*n of a b*tch inside but outside I was still discussing whether to join the KTSN marching team topic with yilian. At the same time he was still non-stop babbling and I was already stirring up inside and withholding the urge of spitting on his face and slapping him hard. Thank god yilian came up with the most brilliant suggestion that we should get off the next station and catch the next train. But then our train had to go and do something stupid which it halted at one station for what felt like ages and we couldn’t get off because the doors were closed. Maybe some technical hitch or whatsoever and it had me gone through another unbearable 5 to 10 minutes like that. I couldn’t bear it inside anymore so I actually insulted him back in English with yilian but too bad that moron wasn’t smart enough to understand English Duh! Then like still talking to himself, he said something like …..well, it’s not like I am being immature here humiliating you like this or I am talking bad about you blah blah blah…. Me (thinking): Oh C’mon, seriously you really don’t consider yourself as an immature for what you’re doing?? Seriously??......psychotic moron: Hey seriously, you really don’t know what I am talking? You seriously aren’t angry about it??... Me (thinking): oh moron, seriously you really think I would fall for your tricks and shout at you in public?? That would just make myself look bad and frankly, the fact that you’re condempting me in words that most people in the carriage couldn’t understand was just making you look like some silly cabbagehead talking to himself instead of me.
Apart from that, in the middle of his speech he was coughing intermittently. And then he suddenly changed the topic and said, if I could I wish I would transmit you some disease through my cough, perhaps cancer or something. Me (thinking): oh man!! Seriously?? Seriously you want to transmit cancer to me?? Oh my Lord!! You frigging dickhead I can’t wait to see that happen!!! But well, I do wish he didn’t have TB or pneumonia or whatsoever.
Oh gosh, that frigging mentally ill man really outraged me!! I know being the future medical practitioner we should be careful with our words to mental patient but right here I don’t even care to put him as somewhat mentally challenged, it’s just as simple as I put it, mentally ill-psychotic-moron-cabbagehead. Gosh, he even had a problem with my hand touching my chin when I was speaking with yilian, god knows what was wrong with him! But after some further endurance, the stupid train finally moved and we got off at the next station, gosh like I was gonna let him know what station my stop was exactly. When we got off the train, I was trying to spot him inside again so I could give him the hand sign asking him to fill in the blank but too bad the carriage was too crowded, bummer!
In final words, God bless the moron~~

15 comments:

Yi Lian Wong said...

waited so long for this 1000words post.after reading it....
*Speechless

oh ya, plus... he was carrying a kid's bag on his back.
Please, God. Forgive him, it wasn't his fault.

Alison.Monday said...

did my words blow you away??ahhaha!!
a red kid's bag rite?din look at him much oso act hah.gosh he's SOOOO pathetic!!
loser!!

Yi Lian Wong said...

"L"!!!

lucky u censored the words with asterisk, of else i might have LOC.
anyway, dun forget that I am 19 now.

Alison.Monday said...

LOC ahhaha!! well you're 19 that means you're beyond the 18PL boundary haha!so no problems with the bad words lolx!!

joonyi said...

lolz.... i missed quite a show.. wakakaka.... this won't happen if YINGYI's with you two.. lolz

keetat said...

wah..really din experienced it before..think will be a nice show..
u should record it ma..
and should give him some water if he felt thirsty already..so pity..haha..

KENNY said...

wow...wat an experience...but great job on tahan-ing his stupid..F-ing insults...:)...Fill in the blanks??haha..nice 1...

K3Nt said...

wtf...can't believe u two had such an experience...haha.no need to bother this kind of people.he's totally BODOH!!!no,BODOH does not suit.shud think of another word instead of BODOH.any idea,any1??lol.
but if i were u,i think i cant stand that time.i'll F him too...haha...n mayb give him a punch if he insulted my family..i'll become so emotional+barbarian when im freakingly tired n meet v this kind of thing...aiya..shud not go 4 final destination.missed that.if i were there, mayb i can think of something that can trick him.hah

Gine said...

OMG girl, kesian you have to bear all those longest minutes in your life! But good tahan skill though ;-) *hugs*

Yi Lian Wong said...

maybe not LOC, i think it will be a HPT. anyway, guys, plis don't blame the guy la. he already can't think rationally, that's y he is acting like tat. fikir-fikirkan lah.

Alison.Monday said...

jy: yea, show him the muscles...but he wouldn't have been scared oso since v're talking tat he's not in his right mind lolx

kee tat: u seem to enjoy this pretty much huh??hah!n i wouldn't have juz given him water, i'd drench him in water instead

kenny: thks,n i got it from you, fill in the blank, too ad i din hav the chance to use

kent: nah, i was afraid he might have some stiletto hidden underneath god knows where, he's acting like a maniac after all hah

gine: exactly! *hug back* aah...i feel so much better now haha!^^

yilian: i dunno, perhaps im still thinking he might actually be normal but he was juz born to be mean n all tat! on top of tat, even if he's really a mental patient it's still hard to feel empathy for coz he's the kind tat hurt ppl. hah

Unknown said...

wow. didn't think there are such people around.

By the way, alison, you might want to do something about that colour match.

White words and black background gave me stars after reading through your long post.

***phoy cheng*** said...

OMG. I didnt know such ppl exist.and the way u wrote bout it, with all the ****, it was funny, but definitely NOT when u were going thru all those crap. luckily he didnt do anything more stupid then just babbling non stop. god bless him!

Alison.Monday said...

juinyi:yea,u never know until you see it!

phoycheng:haha,objective achieved coz i din wanna bore ppl with all my rant ahhaha...

Anonymous said...

色聊语音聊天室 , 在线聊天室你懂的 , q全球视频聊天室 , sm圣魔聊天室 , 线上性聊天网 , 美女性上门服务qq , 免费视频找女人聊天 , 台湾情人 , 台湾一对一视频聊天室 , 台湾一对一聊天室