Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Feeling

I have a FEELING.
And that’s why I feel rushes of adrenaline swimming through my vein.
And my heart is pumping so hard I almost can feel it popping out my chest.
My pulse rate is reaching 113bpm.
It’s not quite an excited feeling and I also didn’t have any nerve-wrecking situation.
So what is this?

And then I thought I have a FEELING,
But now it feels more like mixed FEELINGs that cannot be interpreted.
I know this might sound like an insane person talking,
But yet, I’m having a FEELING and mixed FEELINGs!!(nah, shoot me)
I had this before, it came out of nowhere and it just happened.
So is it just me or what?

Anyway, when you have a FEELING, of course you should listen to Utada’s phenomenal belting like in:
Kremlin Dusk & You Make Me Want To Be A Man

9 comments:

ybyb said...

what feeling is tat?
i also have a feeling..
painful feeling..
groaning..
arghhh

KENNY said...

feeling and mixed feelings??lolx...wat kind of feelings??

Yi Lian Wong said...

Just open up your voice and sing out loud your emotion during MS lecture. remember, only MS lecture, don't do so during blood n lymph ya. Haha, the song is really nice. She's a genius, but listening to the song make me feel more miserable. listening to it once a while is okay. I need a peaceful mind now. stressed...

joonyi said...

felt like someone staring at you from behind, but when you turn back no one was there??? cold icy murderous stare??? hoho... get yourself an amulet please.. XD

Alison.Monday said...

jacquez&kenny: like i said, they are a feeling and mixed feelings lolx!!if i could tell, i would've been more specific in writing it haha!!

yilian: strange!! how come tat song actually makes you feel miserable??strange!! haha! n if i really took your advise, i might have ppl looking at me like a freak you know??who's gonna bear tat consequence for me?lolx!

joonyi: you give me chills but anyways not that kinda feeling okay??n it's time to leave your DOTA alr lolx

joonyi said...

yilian - now only i noticed, my comment reached 1 minute later than yours.. XD

alison - DOTA?? why should i do so??

alison.monday said...

coz i figure those imagination of yours might be from DOTA or whatsoever haha

Edward said...

feelings...ah
now i got a ...so called "post AMSC" feelings...hahaha, lolx!

i hope you don't feel ill right now...cause this year's AMSC is all about H1N1 , right^^?

Asian Mask Student Conference~ we share the same disease

spiky said...

i wonder what kind of feeling it is. :)