Friday, July 10, 2009

The Ultimate Benefit Of A Cellphone

So today's spotlight goes to these awesome phone(well it was supposed to look even more fantastic 3 years ago but you know the aging process is always inevitable,sad). This phone is the first generation of sony ericcson walkman phone(so i heard and proud of it) W800i, white n orange in colour which makes it look so catchy and gorgeous and all, 2 megapixel, 1 Gb memory with bluetooth and infrared functions and most importantly its walkman function as well. I've adored it for the past 3 years because it never fails to do good deeds to me in a way like with it i can take photos anytime i want, blast my auditory senses with all the cool mp3 i downloaded illegally(opps), text as frequently as i like and make or receive phone calls to/from people if i feel like it XD.

So like i said, it has never failed to do me favours, not even today!! And why? Here it goes:

The incident happened at 8sth pm and I was just taking shower in one of the 3 bathrooms in my block, as usual my phone was blasting songs from my playlist and i was happily singing along with it, as it went: im nt gonna write you a love song, coz you asked for it, coz you need one......(oh yea,i bring my phone n play songs on it in shower) and I was concurrently placing back my body shampoo to the top of the wall deviding the middle and the right bathrooms, while I thought it was safely placed, I actually heard a loud 'PONG' and by the time I looked up, my body shampoo was nowhere in sight already. And 'panic attack!!', I haven't done using the body shampoo yet so how am I supposed to continue my bath??!!OHH NOOO...( oh yea, FORTUNATELY, the bathroom next door wasn't occupied or im nt sure wat would've happened to the sad sad person, she could be depressed for the rest of her life about being in an accident of 0.01 incidence, let's thank god there wasn't this someone tat i would've needed to grieve for)

Thus, withholding the sense of ridiculousness tat almost made me laugh bitterly, I picked up my phone which was still nonchalantly playing Love Song by Sara Bareilles and texted YiLian asking her to come to the bathroom for an emergency help. Then effortlessly she showed up in the bathroom expectedly in less than a minute and were asked to pick up my body shampoo at the fortunately unoccupied bathroom next door where it all happened and place it back on top of the wall. Therefore, here a toast to Ms YiLian ~everyday~ for helping me out in such a critical incident! Because of that, i could carry on with my shower peacefully.

So here's the catch and the reason why my phone should be the highlight of the day:

It all started with my possesion of this fantastic phone with its mp3 player, its texting ability and its space for 'KEY'chain(literally),because since it can play music and text people and unlock my door after i finish my bath, ergo I brought it into my bathroom, ergo the text that saved me from this bewildering situation. So after 3 years of companionship, you still never fail to surprise me!! I hope our relationship can laz as long as eternity stands!

~dedicated to my beloved W800i walkman phone~

and this is my first post and frankly speaking im nt sure if it's gonna be the last. with all regards, thanks for reading anyway~~

24 comments:

joonyi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sC_words said...

spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam
obviously I spam-ing your blog since u are new for blogspot *ngek*

KENNY said...

ah chai...i agree with u lo...i was hoping it was her phone tht dropped too..wakakkaka...blek...lolx....congratzz...for having a blog now..haha...update when u wan to lo...hehe

joonyi said...

sei huey chieng.. sabo me.... really unbelievable... mangkkuk... ask me delete my comment wor using Ali's acc wor.... sei yan tou...

keetat said...

haha..hc when become so smart di..
alison,why can't u go to take the shampoo sendiri one?

hcthursday said...

so, u knocked on my room nagnagnaged jus to let my know u love ur multi-functional blablabla hp veryvery much -_-
haha c i'm using kiko's laptop jus for u ^_^

long live ~alison.monday~
long live W800i walkman phone

n yes! i'm the ever first to leave comment here.

larp,
hc thursaday aka B409mate :):):):):):)

hcthursday said...

welllllllllllllllllll
tat was my initial mood

NOW

ribuan maaf kpd CHAI

he's the forever first to leave comment.


:(:(

KENNY said...

ah chai...pity pity..hehe

Alison.Monday said...

in terms of clarification, here is chai's FIRST post: i hope it was ur phone tat dropped!XD anyway, glad to be the first to comment on ur blog!!~~
sth like tat,nt the original one hah.

SC: wat a bully!!
Kenny: u guys are juz jealous of my awesome phone!blekh
Chai: dun get too outraged,for ur own health's sake!

sC_words said...

it is not a bully, it called interaction =D

hcthursday said...

*guilty face

Alison.Monday said...

keetat: if i were to pick up the shampoo myself, i would need to turn out the pipe, wrap myself in the towel, go to the other side of the bathroom wif the possibility of bearing others' funny looks and finally pick up my shammpoo,wat a series of action here,so i insist i made the rite n wisest choice lolx!!
hc: u know i'll alwis appreciate u^^so dun feel let down la hehe~~
n i thought it shd b 'knockknock' on the door...haha

kee tat said...

just wash away the shampoo then go pick up the shampoo la..
not easier meh?
why u like doing same thing with ah chan one when mandi one?
u two yau yeh one ar?

Alison.Monday said...

u mean juz go out n pick up the shampoo, naked??thn i'd definitely get more funny looks from ppl!!
n y u like noticing chan a lot?u guys hav anyth going on too??

Yi Lian Wong said...

This post sounds more like a handphone company wanna promote its hp. wakakakaka.

I am the saviour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yi Lian Wong said...

hey, u havent return my card reader to me. don forget to pay me five bucks.

joonyi said...

HC - you make one blog and make sure i'm de first one to leave a comment.. then you'll be forgive.... XD XD XD

joonyi said...

and ALISON!!!!!!!!! i din say glad to be the first la............ i said "muahahaha, i'm the FIRST"......

Gine said...

Alison!!! OMG I'm so thrilled to read your post! And the whole Alison-has-a-blog thing is really exciting! Now we can catch up with each other through blogging now!

BTW, really good writing skill you have. It's really an interesting post to read :) Stay in touch, babe, and take care!

Yi Lian Wong said...

Pay me RM30 for teaching you how to make a blog.

Alison.Monday said...

nail iy gnow:tis is an exploditory writing trying from the angle of the hp companies lolx
n yea,u're my saviour of the day bt still im too stingy to pay u tat 5 n 30 bucks.anyway,it's an honour to have your assistance!!deep appreciation!

joonyi:yeah!!hc's soon gonna make a new blog too,i hope haha
btw,who cares if it's glad or muahahaha,it's juz the same!muahhahah!!

Alison.Monday said...

cherlinn: thks for coming to my blog!!n ur support really means a lot to tis newbie here hehe!n i feel so excited bou tis myself too!with your assurance,sure im gonna make a good blogger lolx~~will definitely stay in touch!!^^

Xu Vin said...

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA totally had fun reading this post. u're so funny!! write more write more!! :D shall attempt to phone-nap ur W800i in future.

Alison.Monday said...

xuvin: well,you know,im used to being praise funny ahhahaha!!and phone-nap my W800i??dun even thk about it!!lolx