Thursday, December 3, 2009

strangers=dangerous

since young, mommy alwis said no talking nor eye-contact to strangers and i've alwis had tat in mind coz im such a good girl. And then yesterday, at the midvalley ktm there, this guy suddenly appeared out of nowhere with some kind of paper on his hand asking me to write down my name and IC number so he could get this free meal or something. Pls la, im on the street and you expect me to write down my name and IC just like that? Do I look like an idiot to you?
but then this bug went as far as to following me when i had told him so many times NONONO. it's just a word, is it so hard to learn? Or won't you just save some dignity for yourself? This was when me and yilian were heading to Midvalley together. Unbelievably, when we were on the way bac to the ktm, this person came again and repeated the same speech to me. OH WHY?? Why me?? Don't you get it?? NOOOOO!
Okay, forget about this, but then after ktm on the way to monorail, another guy came to bother again, this time was promoting something, and of course im not gonna stop DUH! Then I watched yilian walking away safe again ahead of me. so i was like, why me again?
Is my magnet rosak or sth?? Kept attaracting those kinds of people. ish.
Anyway, don't go to Midvalley to do shopping. The shops sucked together with the sales. After getting done with the whole mall still didn't get much good stuff. What a waste of time.

2 comments:

薇薇 said...

but i havent been midvalley b4 wor...rili so sucks anyway?

Alison.Monday said...

thr're lots of shops actually..just tat the sales sucked..sigh